Wallington Village Hall
The Village Hall is located in Broadcut, opposite Sainsbury's and next to the river.
It can be reached from North Wallington via the footbridge opposite The White Horse. WVCA members benefit from preferential rates when booking the Hall.
The hall provides the following facilities:
- Combined air-conditioning/heating units.
- An electrically-operated drop-down OHP screen
- Ceiling mounted projector
- A hearing loop
- Stairlift to upper hall
- Internet access in all rooms
A Defibrillator has now been fitted in the Hall. It is located on the wall inside the entrance porch. It is fully automatic and talks the operator through the procedure.
VILLAGE HALL HIRING CHARGES
Current charges are as follows effective from 1st April 2020:
|Band||Main Hall||Small Lower Hall||Upper Hall **|
|WVCA Members, Regular Users and Charities||£21.00||£10.00||£15.00|
* Prices are per Hour
** Please note that there is restricted access for those with disabilities (stairlift) **
- There is a reduction on the small lower hall when hired in conjunction with the main hall.
- Use of the kitchen for more than light refreshments (tea/coffee) - £25.00 per session
- From April 2018 there is a £10 charge per session applicable (at the discretion of the Hall Manager) for the use of the kitchen when large numbers of users have refreshments, i.e. more than 30 people attend in the Main Hall.
- Hire of crockery and cutlery - £20.00 per session
- PA Stereo - £25.00 per session
- Stage - £25.00 per session
- Booking deposits - £30.00
- Security bond - £25.00 to £300.00 (dependent on the function but returnable, subject to satisfactory condition of Hall, post hiring)
For General Hall Enquiries contact the Hall Manager, Geoff Knipe
Phone: 07826 309186